Saturday, February 19, 2005

Today I noticed a new injury. Those who know me well also know that I somehow get injured a lot - usually it's pretty much my own fault. This is sadly not an exception.

Yesterday, Cj took one of those magnetic strips off the back of a cd. I tore it apart to get to the metal strip. I started relating a story to CJ about one night in HS when I was at the mall and accidentally cut my fingertips with one of those.

"I don't think they really make them thin enough to do that anymore - let me check" - at which point I half heartedly ran it on his arm.

"Stop!" - CJ

"ok, fine, but I already told you that it won't do that anymore. See." and I demostrated on the back of my hand. It seemed that nothing had happened, but this afternoon I noticed a cluster of little thin cuts on that hand.

Sometimes I'm an idiot. Fool me once - shame on me. Fool me twice... um.. well yeah.

No comments: