Thursday, April 21, 2005

Minnetonka Orchards

I think CJ and I found the perfect wedding site yesterday. We could get it for later this summer but twe are considering moving it up until next spring. I'm actually excited. I wasn't before the whole thing was causing me stress and I was finding no joy in it.

Actually the whole area around the orchard was nice as well. It reminded CJ and I of New England quite a bit. I sent Blake a link to website and he commented on how it looked like New England as well.

Here's an arial view.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6530+County+Road+26,+Mound,+MN+55364&ll=44.976085,-93.690709&spn=0.004882,0.007607&t=k&hl=en

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

As a fellow New Englander, I agree. It looks incredibly pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Trees Blog, it is cool to!