Monday, October 01, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

I woke up on Saturday morning and walked (closer to zombie shuffled actually) down the hall to the office where CJ was already awake and doing some kind of stuff (probably Facebook games).  I sat down and chatted for a little bit and then remembered, "Oh my God, it's September 29th".

"Happy Anniversary, CJ!!!"  This didn't get the response I expected.  Some sort of congratulations where in order from him too, right?

This was the response.  CJ turned, looked at me, and said, "Yeah, it will be.  Tomorrow.  Because our anniversary is on the 30th."

Crap.  I was so proud of myself for remembering too.  I always have to check with CJ on important dates like that.  I am obviously not one of those women who celebrates "anniversaries" like first date or first kiss.  I think those women might be a bit crazy.   Different crazy than me - apparently.



No comments: