Friday, September 21, 2012

A Random Dream

I recently felt the need to tell my friend Nancy about a dream I had that involved her.  

Here's what I posted on her Facebook page.

"I had a dream last night that I came to eat dinner at your house. Some naked dude with dirt on him was running around with a giant hammer on the sidewalk. I finally got to the door, but I couldn't come inside because there were sick people. Then the military showed up - but it was ok. They were just coming to collect all the stuff they store in your neighborhood garages and basements.

While the menfolk were gathering the
military equipment (Matt had a bunch of huge gas cans - in case you were wondering) all the neighborhood dogs ran into the street to do some synchronized swimming in large puddles. Then all the puppies and kittens came out and joined in while the womenfolk got power tools to join in the halftime-show-esque performance. I got totally scared when a lady got her lawnmower near a puppy - but it was so well choreographed that no one was hurt and a good time was had by all.

I just wanted to share that with you."

Proving that I am NOT the only nut job in my bunch of friends - her response was "I feel like that could have happened."

No comments: