Friday, September 21, 2012

We Aren't Terribly Handy People

Here's a recent online conversation between my husband and myself.

me:  hi!
 
 CJ:  hi!
i might be here 'til 6:30 or so
also i tried to pump air into my tires this morning, but instead i just let air out
then i was able to pump air into so it was low instead of flat
but i couldn't get it full
i wasn't sure if it was me, our pump, or the tire
 me:  hmmm.. weird about the tire.  and sad face about you being gone until 630.  I was hoping to wander downtown with you.
we have a bike rack - if you want to take your bike to a real air place.
 CJ:  do we?
and then, do we know how to use it?
 me:  i don't think we know how to use it.  I think we kept it though.
 CJ:  i think we kept it also
in fact i think i know where it is
but i'm not really sure how it's supposed to work
 me:  There are strappy bits.
 CJ:  with metal pieces on the end
 me:  some kind of buckle?
 CJ:  i have no idea

No comments: